Oxfordshire Under 15s raced to a nine-wicket victory over Wales in Cardiff.
The visitors dominated the ECB County Cup Group 2B clash with a strong all-round display.
Wales were 30-1 after ten overs, but the intoduction of spinners Lloyd Belcher, Ben Smith and George Reid turned the tide decisively.
Belcher led the way with 3-17, Smith added two wickets and debutant Reid claimed one.
Wales were all out for 128 in the 45th over, Max Smith also chipping in with two victims.
Oxon cruised to 130-1 inside 28 overs.
Reid (57) and skipper Jordan Garrett (60no) put on 120 for the first wicket in an outstanding partnership.
Latest Sport news
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell’s off to a steady start in South Africa
- Andy Cook appointed new manager of Oxford United women
- BAR BILLIARDS: Donnington Club stretch lead with whitewash win
- MOTORSPORT: Anything’s possible this season, says Renault driver Jolyon Palmer
- ROWING: Former Abingdon School pupil Tom Digby adds to his world record tally
- ICE HOCKEY: Lacklustre Oxford City Stars defeated as Milton Keynes Thunder take quick revenge
- AUNT SALLY: Banbury Cricket Club take Eynsham Winter League title in first season
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Hawks fined for breach of RFU agent rules
- ATHLETICS: Hannah Hale breaks Eynsham club record at Bramley 20