Oxfordshire Under 15s raced to a nine-wicket victory over Wales in Cardiff.
The visitors dominated the ECB County Cup Group 2B clash with a strong all-round display.
Wales were 30-1 after ten overs, but the intoduction of spinners Lloyd Belcher, Ben Smith and George Reid turned the tide decisively.
Belcher led the way with 3-17, Smith added two wickets and debutant Reid claimed one.
Wales were all out for 128 in the 45th over, Max Smith also chipping in with two victims.
Oxon cruised to 130-1 inside 28 overs.
Reid (57) and skipper Jordan Garrett (60no) put on 120 for the first wicket in an outstanding partnership.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's fitness concerns ease despite Johnny Mullins knock
- ICE HOCKEY: Trio aiming to hit heights after taking over at Oxford City Stars
- Oxford United will let train take the strain for Carlisle journey
- ATHLETICS: Capital show as Kate Williamson beat British Over 70s marathon record in London
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock hails his Oxford Harlequins players after making Marston Ferry Road a fortress
- AUNT SALLY: In-form Oracle stay in touch with whitewash victory
- RUGBY UNION: Blue Boar enjoy tour of Ireland
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore to celebrate 40th anniversary
- MARTIAL ARTS: Oxfordshire stars in the medals at European Championships
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Vultures swoop to win Oxfordshire Veterans