Oxfordshire Under 15s raced to a nine-wicket victory over Wales in Cardiff.
The visitors dominated the ECB County Cup Group 2B clash with a strong all-round display.
Wales were 30-1 after ten overs, but the intoduction of spinners Lloyd Belcher, Ben Smith and George Reid turned the tide decisively.
Belcher led the way with 3-17, Smith added two wickets and debutant Reid claimed one.
Wales were all out for 128 in the 45th over, Max Smith also chipping in with two victims.
Oxon cruised to 130-1 inside 28 overs.
Reid (57) and skipper Jordan Garrett (60no) put on 120 for the first wicket in an outstanding partnership.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton left with selection headache for Chesterfield clash
- Oxford United striker James Roberts joins Stalybridge Celtic on loan
- Oxford United boss delivers Wembley warning to his players ahead of Chesterfield trip
- Time for Oxford United to take big chance and make our mark – Michael Appleton
- I've been a nightmare to live with, says Oxford United defender Joe Skarz
- Wes Thomas keeps his spirits up on long road to Oxford United recovery
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- FOOTBALL: Kidlington reveal ground renovation plans
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses fourth halfway cut in a row