Oxfordshire Under 15s raced to a nine-wicket victory over Wales in Cardiff.
The visitors dominated the ECB County Cup Group 2B clash with a strong all-round display.
Wales were 30-1 after ten overs, but the intoduction of spinners Lloyd Belcher, Ben Smith and George Reid turned the tide decisively.
Belcher led the way with 3-17, Smith added two wickets and debutant Reid claimed one.
Wales were all out for 128 in the 45th over, Max Smith also chipping in with two victims.
Oxon cruised to 130-1 inside 28 overs.
Reid (57) and skipper Jordan Garrett (60no) put on 120 for the first wicket in an outstanding partnership.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- Oxford United are where we want to be, says Carlisle United manager Keith Curle
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season
- FOOTBALL: We should hold our heads high, says Oxford City general manager Justin Merritt
- Deadline for Oxford United awards voting is today
- RUGBY UNION: Injury-hit Oxfordshire are still strong, says head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Mike Ford wants more of the same as Banbury United prepare for play-off final
- CRICKET: Captain Luke Ryan calls on Oxfordshire to step up for Unicorns Counties Trophy opener