Oxfordshire Under 15s raced to a nine-wicket victory over Wales in Cardiff.
The visitors dominated the ECB County Cup Group 2B clash with a strong all-round display.
Wales were 30-1 after ten overs, but the intoduction of spinners Lloyd Belcher, Ben Smith and George Reid turned the tide decisively.
Belcher led the way with 3-17, Smith added two wickets and debutant Reid claimed one.
Wales were all out for 128 in the 45th over, Max Smith also chipping in with two victims.
Oxon cruised to 130-1 inside 28 overs.
Reid (57) and skipper Jordan Garrett (60no) put on 120 for the first wicket in an outstanding partnership.
Latest Sport news
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales
- CRICKET: Warborough & Shillingford bowler Tim Chamberlain takes all ten wickets
- FOOTBALL: St Edmunds Under 18s bow out with double celebration
- AUNT SALLY: Roger Goodall and Pip Goulding lead New Club's comeback victory
- FOOTBALL: Summertown crowned champions after one defeat all season
- CRICKET: Witney Swifts flying high after George Seacole's all-round show
- CRICKET: Horspath slide to defeat as Waqar Mohammed takes five
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- DARTS: Democrats find it hard in ODDA top-flight opener