ABINGDON’S Fiona Bunn won the under 16 girls’ title at the British Championships in Northumberland.
Bunn took victory in 44mins 31secs and led Thames Valley Orienteering Club to the ladies’ short-course team title in 1hr 13mins 19secs.
Fellow Abingdon AC member Bethany Kippin was also part of the team win and finished second in the under 14 girls’ event, clocking 38.59.
Bunn’s younger brother, David, (45.29) came fourth in the under 14 boys’ race.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 2 (Nelson 16, Hall 17), Shrewsbury Town 0
- Oxford United v Shrewsbury Town - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beaten in rain-ruined Trophy clash
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn’s offered Olympic trial despite defeat
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield