Oxford pulled away at the top of ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 with a ten-wicket victory at Charlbury.
The visitors made it three wins from three after dismissing previously unbeaten Chalbury for 60.
Ellie Porter led the way with 3-16, while Martha French and Gemma Muttitt picked up two wickets apiece.
Rhian Todd (30) was the only Charlbury batsman to offer any resistance.
Oxford cruised to 63-0, Ellie Bath continuing her good form with 42.
Banbury recorded their first league win of the season with an 88-run success at Astwood Bank (Worcestershire).
A half century from Emily Ong, backed up by 31 from Rose Beck, saw Banbury to 195.
Sally Livingstone, one of eight bowlers, took 3-25 for Astwood.
In reply, Astwood Bank were dismissed for 107, Chloe Hill starring with 5-17 off her nine overs.
Charlbury 60 (Rhian Todd 30, E Porter 3-16), Oxford 63-0 (E Bath 42no).
Banbury 195 (E Ong 55, R Beck 31, S Livingston 3-25), Astwood Bank 107 (Chloe Hill 5–17).
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands