Oxford pulled away at the top of ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 with a ten-wicket victory at Charlbury.
The visitors made it three wins from three after dismissing previously unbeaten Chalbury for 60.
Ellie Porter led the way with 3-16, while Martha French and Gemma Muttitt picked up two wickets apiece.
Rhian Todd (30) was the only Charlbury batsman to offer any resistance.
Oxford cruised to 63-0, Ellie Bath continuing her good form with 42.
Banbury recorded their first league win of the season with an 88-run success at Astwood Bank (Worcestershire).
A half century from Emily Ong, backed up by 31 from Rose Beck, saw Banbury to 195.
Sally Livingstone, one of eight bowlers, took 3-25 for Astwood.
In reply, Astwood Bank were dismissed for 107, Chloe Hill starring with 5-17 off her nine overs.
Charlbury 60 (Rhian Todd 30, E Porter 3-16), Oxford 63-0 (E Bath 42no).
Banbury 195 (E Ong 55, R Beck 31, S Livingston 3-25), Astwood Bank 107 (Chloe Hill 5–17).
Latest Sport news
- Port Vale 2 (Cicilia 54, Taylor pen 59), Oxford United 2 (Dunkley 11, Crowley 19)
- UPDATES - Port Vale v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Coventry proved frustrating but we will show our mettle today at Port Vale
- Arsenal loanee Dan Crowley and Tyler Roberts pushing for Oxford United starting roles at Port Vale
- Joe Rothwell wants reaction from Oxford United
- SNOOKER/BILLIARDS: Neil Craycraft stars in Abingdon Conservatives' whitewash
- MOTORSPORT: Williams seeking boost for US Grand prix
- SKATER HOCKEY: Adam Harris thrilled to be making his debut for GB
- ANGLING: Steve Harwood loses out by a ounce in Oxford Winter League
- TABLE TENNIS: Neil Cartwright leads British rail's express start to season