Oxford pulled away at the top of ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 with a ten-wicket victory at Charlbury.
The visitors made it three wins from three after dismissing previously unbeaten Chalbury for 60.
Ellie Porter led the way with 3-16, while Martha French and Gemma Muttitt picked up two wickets apiece.
Rhian Todd (30) was the only Charlbury batsman to offer any resistance.
Oxford cruised to 63-0, Ellie Bath continuing her good form with 42.
Banbury recorded their first league win of the season with an 88-run success at Astwood Bank (Worcestershire).
A half century from Emily Ong, backed up by 31 from Rose Beck, saw Banbury to 195.
Sally Livingstone, one of eight bowlers, took 3-25 for Astwood.
In reply, Astwood Bank were dismissed for 107, Chloe Hill starring with 5-17 off her nine overs.
Charlbury 60 (Rhian Todd 30, E Porter 3-16), Oxford 63-0 (E Bath 42no).
Banbury 195 (E Ong 55, R Beck 31, S Livingston 3-25), Astwood Bank 107 (Chloe Hill 5–17).
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games
- FOOTBALL: Marvel Mia Thomsen scores six for Kidlington in Oxford Mail Girls League
- FOOTBALL: Jack Self’s last-minute strike saves day as Banbury snatch point
- FOOTBALL: Joe Hanlon the star as Quarry Rovers dig out victory in 11-goal thriller
- FOOTBALL: Deadly Matthew Saunders sparks Long Wittenham victory
- FOOTBALL: Five for Jack Morton as Hanborough hammer Eynsham SSC
- FOOTBALL: Lusitanos hit nine to go top of Oxford City FA