Oxford pulled away at the top of ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 with a ten-wicket victory at Charlbury.
The visitors made it three wins from three after dismissing previously unbeaten Chalbury for 60.
Ellie Porter led the way with 3-16, while Martha French and Gemma Muttitt picked up two wickets apiece.
Rhian Todd (30) was the only Charlbury batsman to offer any resistance.
Oxford cruised to 63-0, Ellie Bath continuing her good form with 42.
Banbury recorded their first league win of the season with an 88-run success at Astwood Bank (Worcestershire).
A half century from Emily Ong, backed up by 31 from Rose Beck, saw Banbury to 195.
Sally Livingstone, one of eight bowlers, took 3-25 for Astwood.
In reply, Astwood Bank were dismissed for 107, Chloe Hill starring with 5-17 off her nine overs.
Charlbury 60 (Rhian Todd 30, E Porter 3-16), Oxford 63-0 (E Bath 42no).
Banbury 195 (E Ong 55, R Beck 31, S Livingston 3-25), Astwood Bank 107 (Chloe Hill 5–17).
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- Oxford United to discover EFL Trophy opponents in draw tomorrow
- Tough pre-season games are helping Oxford United get set for League One, says Chey Dunkley
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United women pay for individual errors as they lose late on to Everton
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw looking forward to competing at Spa
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL continue losing sequence away to Coventry Bears
- FOOTBALL: Mark Janes scores twice for Banbury United after signing from Didcot Town
- DARTS: Tributes paid to young Oxon player Ryan Bull after death at 20
- GOLF: Heythrop Park to host Challenge Tour event
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver so hungry for more after taking on world