Sophie Mitchelmore returned the incredible figures of 7-6 as Oxfordshire Under 13s hammered Northampton by 103 runs at Bletchingdon.
Seamer Mitchelmore’s salvo, all clean bowled, helped skittle Northants for just 22 in their ECB Women’s County League Performance Group 2 clash.
The opening bowler’s haul came in five miserly overs, which included two maidens.
Northants opted to bowl on a damp wicket and this looked a good decision after Beth Dickens bowled Charlotte Haynes for a duck early on.
The visitors bowled tidily, but Oxon managed to score at a reasonable rate, led by Grace Guthrie (19) and Mitchelmore (18).
They closed on 125-8 from their 35 overs, with six Northants bowlers each picking up a wicket.
The last time the teams met, Mitchelmore and opening partner Georgia Haworth took four wickets each.
But Mitchelmore was in no mood to share on this occasion.
Her seven wickets included four in one over, with the spell a great advert for bowling, full, fast and straight.
- Latest Sport news
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- Stars bring in Wilson after Ealey-Newmans depart
- ICE HOCKEY: Player diary - Joe Edwards thanks Oxford City Stars' fans
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic