GIRLS will be given the chance to try out boxing tomorrow in a free festival.
Jointly organised by youth charity Ambitions and hosts Berinsfield ABC, anyone interested and aged nine or above can put the gloves on.
The club already have several girls who train regularly and have four active boxers, including Chloe Gorringe, who reached the national schoolgirl final this season.
The event is on from 11am-4pm at the club in Fane Drive, Berinsfield.
For more information contact head coach Mel Corrigan on 07860 156950.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford are overpowered by Littlemore