GREENE KING IPA CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL
MITCH Lees and Richard Thorpe come into London Welsh’s back row for tonight’s crunch clash at Bristol (7.45).
Lees returns at blindside flanker after seven weeks out injured, while No 8 Thorpe starts for the first time since being sent-off in the league game at Bristol on April 18.
They replace Pete and Dan Browne respectively, while Alan Awcock comes in at full back.
Rhys Crane drops to the bench, with Seb Stegmann reverting to right wing.
Former Wales captain and No 8 Ryan Jones misses out for Bristol with an ankle injury.
Mitch Eadie replaces him, while Ruki Tipuna, who comes in at scrum half, takes over as skipper.
Wing Charlie Amesbury and tight-head prop Gaston Cortes complete the changes.
Bristol: Wallace, Amesbury, Tovey, Mosses, Short, Robinson, Tipuna (capt), Traynor, Johnston, Cortes, Glynn, Townson, Koster, Mama, Eadie. Reps: Lawrence, Hall, Hobson, Skirving, Grindal, Jarvis, Hughes.
London Welsh: Awcock, Stegmann, May (capt), Jewell, Scott, Ross, Cook, Trevett, Morris, Edwards, Spencer, Corker, Lees, Kirwan, Thorpe. Reps: Vella, Bristow, Tideswell, West, Stedman, R Lewis, Crane.
Latest Sport news
- Kane Hemmings eyeing big push from Oxford United
- Michael Appleton faced with Oxford United defensive dilemma ahead of Oldham clash
- ANGLING: Martin Phipps leaves rivals in the cold
- TRAMPOLINING: Windrush Valley girls land regional team crown
- GYMNASTICS: Abingdon's Lili-Mae Snuggs claims top-ten spots in national championships
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A go top of Oxford League after victory over Green Road A
- TABLE TENNIS: Chris Smith's epic victory give Forum victory over Vikings
- Chris Maguire loving life at Oxford United – but it's 'too early' for contract talks
- Rob Hall eyes final fitness milestone in Oxford United's clash with Oldham Athletic
- Young Oxford United squad need me to be an assertive leader – Michael Appleton