GREENE KING IPA CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL
MITCH Lees and Richard Thorpe come into London Welsh’s back row for tonight’s crunch clash at Bristol (7.45).
Lees returns at blindside flanker after seven weeks out injured, while No 8 Thorpe starts for the first time since being sent-off in the league game at Bristol on April 18.
They replace Pete and Dan Browne respectively, while Alan Awcock comes in at full back.
Rhys Crane drops to the bench, with Seb Stegmann reverting to right wing.
Former Wales captain and No 8 Ryan Jones misses out for Bristol with an ankle injury.
Mitch Eadie replaces him, while Ruki Tipuna, who comes in at scrum half, takes over as skipper.
Wing Charlie Amesbury and tight-head prop Gaston Cortes complete the changes.
Bristol: Wallace, Amesbury, Tovey, Mosses, Short, Robinson, Tipuna (capt), Traynor, Johnston, Cortes, Glynn, Townson, Koster, Mama, Eadie. Reps: Lawrence, Hall, Hobson, Skirving, Grindal, Jarvis, Hughes.
London Welsh: Awcock, Stegmann, May (capt), Jewell, Scott, Ross, Cook, Trevett, Morris, Edwards, Spencer, Corker, Lees, Kirwan, Thorpe. Reps: Vella, Bristow, Tideswell, West, Stedman, R Lewis, Crane.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United manager Mike Ford thrilled as his team win promotion play-off final
- RUGBY UNION: Oscar Heath racks up the points as Chinnor clinch top-six finish
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Oxfordshire suffer opening day defeat in County Championship Shield
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong's strike lifts Oxford United off the bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL fall short against Toulouse Olympique
- DARTS: ODDA summer league all set to begin
- GOLF: Paterson and Averell help Studley Wood extend winning run
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash