Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Liam Sercombe gets fitness boost but Oxford United await news on Alex MacDonald scan
- Ryan Taylor is fit and raring to go for Oxford United this season
- WEEKEND RESULTS July 23-24
- CRICKET: George Munsey's super spell steers Division 2 leaders Oxford to derby win over Aston Rowant
- CRICKET: Luke Ryan is the hero as Banbury beat Burnham in Division 1
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas left frustrated at Muller Anniversary Games
- MOTORSPORT: Renault's Jolyon Palmer rues costly spin at Hungarian Grand Prix
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics