Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- YOUTH FOOTBALL: Brilliant Bleakley hits four as Summertown Eagles surpass Grove’s challenge
- GIRLS' FOOTBALL: Bethany Chapman and Hermione Prescott impress as Headington advance in Under 12 League Cup
- FOOTBALL: Hook Norton earn Oxfordshire Senior Cup tie with Banbury United
- FOOTBALL: Union Street secure comeback win over Oxford City FA leaders Lusitanos Oxford
- Oxford United loan target Tyler Roberts joins Sky Bet League One strugglers
- Oxford United closing in on first new signing of January transfer window
- Banbury United forced to settle for draw at Weymouth as hosts hit back
- Oxford United to face Bradford City in last eight of Checkatrade Trophy
- FOOTBALL: Forget the table and just play, boss Mike Ford tells Banbury United
- RUGBY UNION: Late Basil Strang penalty earns Chinnor victory, but Henley Hawks are beaten