Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Fightback comes too late to save Oxford Saints against Brighton
- RUGBY UNION: Keble celebrate Oxford University Men's Cup triumph
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's veterans set the pace to clinch national road relays gold
- BOWLS: Champions Carterton are run close by Banbury Central
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A exact revenge to reach KO final
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury set up girls side for the first time
- BOWLS: Orren Benfield and David Leighfield land Oxfordshire Under 25 pairs title
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales