Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
- Darryl Eales: Fan boycott would hurt Oxford United more than the EFL Trophy
- Oxford United's record-breaking season ticket sales pass 5,000
- VIDEO: Watch Oxford United signing Tyler Roberts scoring for West Brom
- Kane Hemmings out to make immediate impact at Oxford United