Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Jordan Evans stays on at Oxford United to give support in final test
- Oxford United will monitor rivals' scores in final day showdown
- Danny Hylton happy to wait on contract talks until Oxford United's future is decided
- Composure will be key for Oxford United in sprint for the finish, says Michael Appleton
- Gareth Ainsworth aiming for Wycombe to make more memories at Oxford United's expense
- Michael Appleton puts faith in Oxford United injured players to make right call
- Kemar Roofe on a mission to make Oxford United starting line-up
- Oxford United goalkeeper Benji Buchel ready for Wycombe bombardment
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton returns to the saddle at Kingston Blount
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire youngsters reach national finals after dramatic shoot-out