Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town
- WATCH: Oxford United players undergo gruelling tests on first day of pre-season
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests
- CRICKET: Ben Knowler's late spell helps send Aston Rowant top of Cherwell League Division 1
- FOOTBALL: Mick Conmy wins top honour at Oxfordshire FA awards
- HOCKEY: Dan Fox gets Olympic call
- AUNT SALLY: Lee Thompson and Mick Berry help steer Swan A to top of Premier Section
- CRICKET: Swashbuckling Nigel Hume hammers 46-ball century as unbeaten Faringdon march on
- AUNT SALLY: Dave Dix so close to maximum in Abingdon & District League