Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor and Henley enjoy victories in National League 2 South
- GOLF: When Supergran met Superman at North Oxford
- DARTS: Democrats upset Kings Arms in ODDA League
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh boss John Brough out to end former club Hereford's long run
- HOCKEY: Jack Biggs hat-trick helps Oxford Hawks rout Banbury in derby clash
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury win, but Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Grove are beaten
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley and Oxford University Whippets reach Oxfordshire Shield semi-finals
- Back injury rules Joe Skarz out of Oxford United's game at Southend United