Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat
- 'We were not ruthless enough', says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton, 'but it's difficult to say that after a 4-0 win'
- Clean sheet is just like a hat-trick for Oxford United's defenders, says Joe Skarz
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny takes centre stage as Oxford United close in on play-off places
- HOCKEY: Oxford’s Trophy hopes ended in dramatic penalty shoot-out
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson’s late goal earns Banbury United victory
- FOOTBALL: Debutant Ezra Forde saves Oxford City with last-gasp goal
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh draw, but Didcot Town and Wantage Town suffer defeats