Shipton-under-Wychwood failed to build on a tremendous start as they lost by 26 runs at home to Amersham.
The result means the hosts are propping up the Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 table having failed to win a game.
After choosing to bat, the visitors lost their first three wickets with only six runs on the board, with Anupam Sanklecha (3-29) and Shaun Cross (3-46) doing the damage.
That became 44-5 before a fifth-wicket partnership of 90 between Paul Langley (45) and Andrew Viney (56) helped Amersham reach 198-9 from their 50 overs.
Shipton struggled in reply as they were dismissed for 172 with 14 balls left as they failed to cash in on the efforts of their bowlers.
Shipton 7pts, Amersham 20
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford are overpowered by Littlemore