Henry Pretorius was the star bowler as Kennington gained a comprehensive seven-wicket victory at Kingston Bagpuize in Group C of the Oxfordshire Under 13 League.
In one of only four games to survive the wet weather, Pretorius took 3-3 as the hosts could only muster 31.
Kennington knocked the runs off for three wickets.
Bicester & North Oxford made 107-5 at home to Aston Rowant, with Jack Hobbs unbeaten on 30 and Ben Heath contributing 28.
Jayden Chima took 2-14 for the visitors.
Rowant reached 110-3 in 17 overs thanks to an unbeaten 30 from James Coles, supported by Josh Franklin with 20.
Blewbury & Upton entertained Pangbourne & Whit-church, who rattled up 139-4 with Nathan Hudson 36 not out and Max Boucher 30 not out.
The hosts then subsided to 33-8, Freddie Honeyman and Arthur Ainley both taking 3-4, supported by some good fielding, which included four catches by James McClellan.
Pangbourne also managed to play a rearranged game against East & West Hendred in which they made 92, Sam Mason taking 3-15.
In reply, Hendred were restricted to 67 despite a battling 29 not out from Reuben Barksfield.
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 13 LEAGUE
Kingston Bagpuize 31 (H Pretorius 3-3), Kennington 32-3.
Bicester & North Oxford 107-5 (J Hobbs 30no), Aston Rowant 110-3 (J Coles 30no).
Pangbourne & Whitchurch 139-4 (N Hudson 36no, M Boucher 30no), Blewbury & Upton 33-8 (F Honeyman 3-4, A Ainley 3-4).
Pangbourne & Whitchurch 92 (S Mason 3-15), East & West Hendred 67-7 (R Barksfield 29no).
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat
- 'We were not ruthless enough', says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton, 'but it's difficult to say that after a 4-0 win'
- Clean sheet is just like a hat-trick for Oxford United's defenders, says Joe Skarz
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny takes centre stage as Oxford United close in on play-off places
- HOCKEY: Oxford’s Trophy hopes ended in dramatic penalty shoot-out
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson’s late goal earns Banbury United victory
- FOOTBALL: Debutant Ezra Forde saves Oxford City with last-gasp goal
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh draw, but Didcot Town and Wantage Town suffer defeats