Henry Pretorius was the star bowler as Kennington gained a comprehensive seven-wicket victory at Kingston Bagpuize in Group C of the Oxfordshire Under 13 League.
In one of only four games to survive the wet weather, Pretorius took 3-3 as the hosts could only muster 31.
Kennington knocked the runs off for three wickets.
Bicester & North Oxford made 107-5 at home to Aston Rowant, with Jack Hobbs unbeaten on 30 and Ben Heath contributing 28.
Jayden Chima took 2-14 for the visitors.
Rowant reached 110-3 in 17 overs thanks to an unbeaten 30 from James Coles, supported by Josh Franklin with 20.
Blewbury & Upton entertained Pangbourne & Whit-church, who rattled up 139-4 with Nathan Hudson 36 not out and Max Boucher 30 not out.
The hosts then subsided to 33-8, Freddie Honeyman and Arthur Ainley both taking 3-4, supported by some good fielding, which included four catches by James McClellan.
Pangbourne also managed to play a rearranged game against East & West Hendred in which they made 92, Sam Mason taking 3-15.
In reply, Hendred were restricted to 67 despite a battling 29 not out from Reuben Barksfield.
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 13 LEAGUE
Kingston Bagpuize 31 (H Pretorius 3-3), Kennington 32-3.
Bicester & North Oxford 107-5 (J Hobbs 30no), Aston Rowant 110-3 (J Coles 30no).
Pangbourne & Whitchurch 139-4 (N Hudson 36no, M Boucher 30no), Blewbury & Upton 33-8 (F Honeyman 3-4, A Ainley 3-4).
Pangbourne & Whitchurch 92 (S Mason 3-15), East & West Hendred 67-7 (R Barksfield 29no).
- Oxford United thought West Brom rising star Tyler Roberts would be out of their league – Fazackerley
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell slips down the field after second round in Thailand
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
- Darryl Eales: Fan boycott would hurt Oxford United more than the EFL Trophy
- Oxford United's record-breaking season ticket sales pass 5,000