Abingdon's Eddie Pepperell is joint leader after the first day of action in Malmo, Sweden.
The Frilford Heath member, who last week finished tied 21st in the prestigious BMW PGA Championships at Wentworth returned a six-under-par round of 66.
He shares the lead with Swedish player Jens Dantorp.
Pepperell shot seven birdies, including three in the last four holes.
It is the second time in three tournaments that the 23-year-old has been the leader after the first round.
He said: “I played well today and I hit the ball better, which is the main thing for me.
“I’ve not been hitting the ball that well over the last couple of weeks, despite some good results.”
Latest Sport news
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- Stars bring in Wilson after Ealey-Newmans depart
- ICE HOCKEY: Player diary - Joe Edwards thanks Oxford City Stars' fans
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic