Watlington's Sam Watts is set to make his Middleton Cup debut for Oxfordshire against Middlesex at Oxford City & County on Saturday (2pm).
The county under 25s bowler will play lead in the rink completed by Headington trio Gary May, Jason King and skip Mark Charlett in the South Group Section B opener.
Fellow junior teammate Shane Cooper (Banbury Central) makes only his second appearance.
He plays at No 2 in the rink skipped by Carterton’s Paul Sharman, which also features Banbury Central’s Lee Young and Shiplake Village’s Barry Lambourne.
Bicester’s Rob Pink has been recalled, and will play in a new rink with Headington’s Colin Whitehead and Carterton’s Baden Sparkes, who were unavailable last year, and Headington’s Remy Clanfield.
West Witney’s Kevin Alder also earns a recall and will play No 2 alongside Headington trio Dean May, Nathan Lewis and skip Ian Snowdon.
Carterton’s Alan Prew continues as captain as Oxon seek to improve on reaching the quarter-finals in the last two years.
Banbury Borough’s Keith Holloway is vice-captain.
Oxfordshire: K Holloway (Banbury Borough), I Henwood (Headington), C Carpenter (Banbury Borough), A Prew (Carterton, capt); S Watts (Watlington), G May (Headington), J King (Headington), M Charlett (Headington); L Young (Banbury Central), S Cooper (Banbury Central), B Lambourne (Shiplake Village), P Sharman (Carterton); D May (Headington), K Alder (West Witney), N Lewis (Headington), I Snowdon (Headington); R Pink (Bicester), R Clanfield (Headington), C Whitehead (Headington), B Sparkes (Carterton); AJ Docherty (Banbury Borough), G Schwab (Banbury Borough), R Redford (Banbury Borough), M Sykes (Banbury Borough).
OXFORDSHIRE’S Gary May missed out on a place in the England junior men’s squad following the trials at Royal Leamington Spa.
The Headington star gave a good account of himself, but was unable to secure a place for the British Isles International Series in September.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games
- FOOTBALL: Marvel Mia Thomsen scores six for Kidlington in Oxford Mail Girls League
- FOOTBALL: Jack Self’s last-minute strike saves day as Banbury snatch point
- FOOTBALL: Joe Hanlon the star as Quarry Rovers dig out victory in 11-goal thriller
- FOOTBALL: Deadly Matthew Saunders sparks Long Wittenham victory
- FOOTBALL: Five for Jack Morton as Hanborough hammer Eynsham SSC
- FOOTBALL: Lusitanos hit nine to go top of Oxford City FA