FORMER England and Scotland coach Andy Robinson is one of the best known faces in British rugby.
Having become Bristol’s director of rugby in February 2013, his big-spending side are now favourites to return to the Premiership for the first time since 2009.
Robinson was impressed by London Welsh’s comeback to beat Leeds in the semi-final, but believes Bristol can end their promotion hopes.
He said: “We have confidence in the way we’re trying to play the game – and, if we can get our accuracy right, we can make London Welsh have to defend, and defend well.
“But we’ve got to have the ball in their territory to be able to do that.
“The more I talk about it is not going to help us execute the plans – it’s about delivery of performance from the players throughout the 80 minutes.
“We’ve shown against Rotherham that our performance wasn’t good enough in the first halves – but in the second halves we’ve come through well.”
Wales international No 8 Ryan Jones continues as captain in only his second match for Bristol – a decision Robinson is more than happy with.
“He’s a quality person – we knew that before we signed him, having operated against him at international level,” Robinson said.
“He’s captained his country on many occasions and it adds to his performance.
“It’s part of the reason why Ryan Jones was signed.”
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe and Liam Sercombe named in League Two team of the year
- Oxford United await decisions from Hylton and Maguire
- FOOTBALL: John Brough appointed new manager at North Leigh
- MOTOR RACING: Renault's Jolyon Palmer crashes out of Monaco Grand Prix
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 28-29
- CRICKET: Horspath stretch unbeaten start to four games after Shipton-under-Wychwood collapse
- CRICKET: Dain Moreton's century inspires Great & Little Tew to victory over Harefield
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks