Great & Little Tew beat local rivals Shipton-under-Wychwood by three wickets to book their place in the Oxfordshire final of the Davidstow Village Cup.
They will now face either Tiddington or Cumnor on June 8 after their match was washed out.
Their re-arranged semi-final takes place at Tiddington this Sunday.
Inserted on a damp wicket, Shipton were soon in big trouble as they fell at 21-3 and 38-6.
A partnership of 68 from Shaun Cross (33) and Jeremy Kirby (24) helped salvage some respectability as the visitors reached 153 from their 40 overs.
Lawrence Brock was the star turn for Tew, returning superb figures of 4-13 from seven overs.
The hosts got their reply off to a great start, with Jordan Garrett (37) and Joe White (18) sharing an opening partnership of 57.
However, a fine display of bowling from Cross (4-38) reduced Tew to 99-5.
But a crucial 39 from Josh Garrett, who put together partnerships of 25 and 28 with Ashley Hubbert and Lloyd Brock respectively, steered Tew home at 156-7, with 17 balls remaining.
Latest Sport news
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win
- It’s two points dropped, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- HORSE RACING: Snow Leopardess sparkles for Charlie Longsdon
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City defeated by classy late strike
- RESULTS: Weekend March 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's play-off bid hit by defeat at Stratford
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh make it two wins in a row, Didcot beaten by late freak goal and Wantage delay relegation with draw
- FOOTBALL: Jack Dunmall hits cracking winner for Kidlington
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town