Great & Little Tew beat local rivals Shipton-under-Wychwood by three wickets to book their place in the Oxfordshire final of the Davidstow Village Cup.
They will now face either Tiddington or Cumnor on June 8 after their match was washed out.
Their re-arranged semi-final takes place at Tiddington this Sunday.
Inserted on a damp wicket, Shipton were soon in big trouble as they fell at 21-3 and 38-6.
A partnership of 68 from Shaun Cross (33) and Jeremy Kirby (24) helped salvage some respectability as the visitors reached 153 from their 40 overs.
Lawrence Brock was the star turn for Tew, returning superb figures of 4-13 from seven overs.
The hosts got their reply off to a great start, with Jordan Garrett (37) and Joe White (18) sharing an opening partnership of 57.
However, a fine display of bowling from Cross (4-38) reduced Tew to 99-5.
But a crucial 39 from Josh Garrett, who put together partnerships of 25 and 28 with Ashley Hubbert and Lloyd Brock respectively, steered Tew home at 156-7, with 17 balls remaining.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Millwall
- Millwall 0, Oxford United 3 (McAleny 6 & 8, Ruffels 71)
- UPDATES - Millwall v Oxford United
- Joe Rothwell hoping to silence Millwall fans in Oxford United's last away match of season
- Oxford United must be ready to roll up sleeves and battle for everything at Millwall, says boss Michael Appleton
- SHOW JUMPING: Bicester-based girls shine in leading pony show
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We've enjoyed some great moments on our away days this season
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Matt Chapman delighted to score points on his debut
- MOTORSPORT: KTM are on learning curve in United States admits Oxfordshire's Bradley Smith
- BILLIARDS: Lewis Moss & Connor Jones win pairs final