Great & Little Tew beat local rivals Shipton-under-Wychwood by three wickets to book their place in the Oxfordshire final of the Davidstow Village Cup.
They will now face either Tiddington or Cumnor on June 8 after their match was washed out.
Their re-arranged semi-final takes place at Tiddington this Sunday.
Inserted on a damp wicket, Shipton were soon in big trouble as they fell at 21-3 and 38-6.
A partnership of 68 from Shaun Cross (33) and Jeremy Kirby (24) helped salvage some respectability as the visitors reached 153 from their 40 overs.
Lawrence Brock was the star turn for Tew, returning superb figures of 4-13 from seven overs.
The hosts got their reply off to a great start, with Jordan Garrett (37) and Joe White (18) sharing an opening partnership of 57.
However, a fine display of bowling from Cross (4-38) reduced Tew to 99-5.
But a crucial 39 from Josh Garrett, who put together partnerships of 25 and 28 with Ashley Hubbert and Lloyd Brock respectively, steered Tew home at 156-7, with 17 balls remaining.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 'out-punched' by another League One side for loan target
- Oxford United announce new dates for Sheffield United and Bolton Wanderers games
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- CRICKET: New Oxfordshire captain Jonny Cater aiming to nurture county's emerging talent
- AUNT SALLY: Mick Phipps leads Black Prince to victory
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell faces Abu Dhabi test
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars suffer heaviest defeat the day after ending long losing run
- BAR BILLIARDS: West Oxford Democrats turn it around to reach KO Cup semi-finals
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's senior men thrilled to finally clinch Chiltern Cross Country League victory
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire players selected for South West England Under 18’s