Great & Little Tew beat local rivals Shipton-under-Wychwood by three wickets to book their place in the Oxfordshire final of the Davidstow Village Cup.
They will now face either Tiddington or Cumnor on June 8 after their match was washed out.
Their re-arranged semi-final takes place at Tiddington this Sunday.
Inserted on a damp wicket, Shipton were soon in big trouble as they fell at 21-3 and 38-6.
A partnership of 68 from Shaun Cross (33) and Jeremy Kirby (24) helped salvage some respectability as the visitors reached 153 from their 40 overs.
Lawrence Brock was the star turn for Tew, returning superb figures of 4-13 from seven overs.
The hosts got their reply off to a great start, with Jordan Garrett (37) and Joe White (18) sharing an opening partnership of 57.
However, a fine display of bowling from Cross (4-38) reduced Tew to 99-5.
But a crucial 39 from Josh Garrett, who put together partnerships of 25 and 28 with Ashley Hubbert and Lloyd Brock respectively, steered Tew home at 156-7, with 17 balls remaining.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough
- Oxford United's late FA Cup defeat is 'sickener' - Chris Maguire
- Middlesbrough 3 (Leadbitter 26, Gestede 34, Stuani 86), Oxford United 2 (Maguire 63, Martinez 65)
- UPDATES - Middlesbrough v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re not afraid of Boro and relishing a bumper away day
- Chris Maguire hopes Oxford United can grab the FA Cup headlines against Middlesbrough
- Oxford United players excited by enormous following for FA Cup tie, says Ryan Ledson
- ICE HOCKEY: Ben Payne back as Oxford City Stars seek double over Milton Keynes Thunder
- Bream come to top for Doug Robinson in Littlemore's Chandlers Cup
- SWIMMING: Formidable City of Oxford make it five county titles in a row