Garsington made the most of the inclement weather to move up to third in Division 1 of the OCA League.
Only three games in the entire league beat the showers, two of those matches coming in the top flight.
Garsington’s home clash with Chadlington was restricted to 40 overs a side, the visitors setting a total of 160-7, Richard Ingram top-scoring with 47.
After a poor start, the Garsington middle-order of Ywai Williams (71) and Jefter Andrews (45) got to work, taking their side to the brink of victory before both getting out.
However, they soon secured a four-wicket victory in the 26th over.
Garsington 28pts, Chadlington 6 Cowley Internationals picked up an eight-wicket success over Hook Norton at Oxford Brookes University.
Having asked their rivals to bat in the Division 1 clash, a fine bowling display saw their visitors dismissed for 95 in the 32nd-over.
Zabi Saeed was the principal destroyer with 3-18, ably assisted by Majid Khan (2-3) and Ayaz Khan (2-25).
Only Richard Knight, with 33, and Adam Bennett, who hit 19, made it into double figures.
In reply, and between showers, Cowley knocked of the required total in just 14.1 overs, opener Nadeem Khan carrying his bat for 42.
Cowley Internationals 30, Hook Norton 2 Eynsham 2nd won by nine wickets at Chesterton 2nd in Division 9.
The hosts were bowled out for 96, Stephen Cooper (4-14) and Gary Cook (4-15) on song for Eynsham.
Luke Bowles was then undefeated on 39 as Eynsham eased home, Cook adding 23 not out in a fine all-round display.
Chesterton 2nd 1, Eynsham 2nd 30
Latest Sport news
- The derby games are great but it's not my problem, says Michael Appleton on Swindon Town's relegation
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Quickfire Oxford United striker Conor McAleny delighted at Millwall victory
- Oxford United midfielder Josh Ruffels revels in week to remember
- Michael Appleton hails Oxford United's 'outstanding' display in victory over Millwall
- FOOTBALL: Jefferson Louis fires in-form Oxford City to third straight victory
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town and North Leigh enjoy final-day victories, but Banbury United, Wantage Town and Kidlington are beaten
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire hold on to win thriller against Cornwall
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith finishes just outside the points in Austin MotoGP
- WEEKEND RESULTS: April 22-23