Former Oxfordshire seamer Jack Brooks recorded his second five-wicket haul at Headingley this season as Yorkshire bowled out Lancashire for 325 in their Division 1 clash.
Brooks (5-90) and Liam Plunkett (4-74) shone for the hosts on day two, with Paul Horton (66) and Tom Smith (54) battling hard for the visitors.
Yorkshire were 29-0 at the close.
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must beat Bury tonight or they can forget play-off push
- Michael Appleton urges Oxford United players to seize final chance against Bury to push Wembley claims
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor’s National League 2 South title bid suffers huge blow but Henley Hawks win
- GOLF: Champions Frilford Heath are whitewashed
- HOCKEY: Mixed emotions as Abingdon Pilgrims bow out with a victory before disbanding
- RUGBY UNION: Defeats for Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Banbury, but Grove triumph
- RUGBY UNION: Gosford All Blacks, Bicester and Wallingford all triumph in Southern Counties North
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore beat Wheatley as Oxford and Chipping Norton are also victorious
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford are no match for Whitehaven in cup
- DARTS: Oxfordshire chasing promotion