Former Oxfordshire seamer Jack Brooks recorded his second five-wicket haul at Headingley this season as Yorkshire bowled out Lancashire for 325 in their Division 1 clash.
Brooks (5-90) and Liam Plunkett (4-74) shone for the hosts on day two, with Paul Horton (66) and Tom Smith (54) battling hard for the visitors.
Yorkshire were 29-0 at the close.
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands