Former Oxfordshire seamer Jack Brooks recorded his second five-wicket haul at Headingley this season as Yorkshire bowled out Lancashire for 325 in their Division 1 clash.
Brooks (5-90) and Liam Plunkett (4-74) shone for the hosts on day two, with Paul Horton (66) and Tom Smith (54) battling hard for the visitors.
Yorkshire were 29-0 at the close.
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Fightback comes too late to save Oxford Saints against Brighton
- RUGBY UNION: Keble celebrate Oxford University Men's Cup triumph
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's veterans set the pace to clinch national road relays gold
- BOWLS: Champions Carterton are run close by Banbury Central
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A exact revenge to reach KO final
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury set up girls side for the first time
- BOWLS: Orren Benfield and David Leighfield land Oxfordshire Under 25 pairs title
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales