Clare Bywaters hit top form to qualify for the national ladies Gold Cup singles by beating Casey Gallagher in the Oxfordshire finals.
She then teamed up with Rebecca Rose to capture the pairs crown as they saw off Julie Newman and Mel Gillingham in the final.
And to cap a memorable evening, Bywaters won the World Professional county play-off, once again beating Gallagher.
Latest Sport news
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff