Kristian Williams was the only Bicester Tri Club member in action last weekend.
Competing at the BTF Sprint Championship/Eton Sprints 2014, he finished the 750m swim, 21.2km bike and 5km run in 1hour 17mins 52secs.
Elsewhere, Debbie Gilbert gave up the water and the bike to clock 56.50 in the Green Park 10k.
Bosworth Sprint Triathlon: 7 M Clarke 1.12.40.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough
- Oxford United's late FA Cup defeat is 'sickener' - Chris Maguire
- Middlesbrough 3 (Leadbitter 26, Gestede 34, Stuani 86), Oxford United 2 (Maguire 63, Martinez 65)
- UPDATES - Middlesbrough v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re not afraid of Boro and relishing a bumper away day
- Chris Maguire hopes Oxford United can grab the FA Cup headlines against Middlesbrough
- Oxford United players excited by enormous following for FA Cup tie, says Ryan Ledson
- ICE HOCKEY: Ben Payne back as Oxford City Stars seek double over Milton Keynes Thunder
- Bream come to top for Doug Robinson in Littlemore's Chandlers Cup
- SWIMMING: Formidable City of Oxford make it five county titles in a row