Kristian Williams was the only Bicester Tri Club member in action last weekend.
Competing at the BTF Sprint Championship/Eton Sprints 2014, he finished the 750m swim, 21.2km bike and 5km run in 1hour 17mins 52secs.
Elsewhere, Debbie Gilbert gave up the water and the bike to clock 56.50 in the Green Park 10k.
Bosworth Sprint Triathlon: 7 M Clarke 1.12.40.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame