Kristian Williams was the only Bicester Tri Club member in action last weekend.
Competing at the BTF Sprint Championship/Eton Sprints 2014, he finished the 750m swim, 21.2km bike and 5km run in 1hour 17mins 52secs.
Elsewhere, Debbie Gilbert gave up the water and the bike to clock 56.50 in the Green Park 10k.
Bosworth Sprint Triathlon: 7 M Clarke 1.12.40.
Latest Sport news
- Bolton Wanderers 0, Oxford United 2 (Thomas 81, Maguire 90)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match at Bolton?
- UPDATES - Bolton Wanderers v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: The players are determined to show their fighting spirit
- Oxford United hoping Kane Hemmings can end unlucky goalscoring record at Bolton Wanderers
- Oxford United are unfazed by away record ahead of Bolton Wanderers trip, says skipper John Lundstram
- MOTOR RACING: Felipe Massa’s hoping rain gods take a break for Malaysian GP
- SWIMMING: Lilia Gilbert steals show with ten-medal haul for Didcot Barramundi
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Jon Bishop's break of 45 guides Thame to victory
- BOXING: South Moreton's Gavin Lissenden defends Queensbury League title