Kristian Williams was the only Bicester Tri Club member in action last weekend.
Competing at the BTF Sprint Championship/Eton Sprints 2014, he finished the 750m swim, 21.2km bike and 5km run in 1hour 17mins 52secs.
Elsewhere, Debbie Gilbert gave up the water and the bike to clock 56.50 in the Green Park 10k.
Bosworth Sprint Triathlon: 7 M Clarke 1.12.40.
Latest Sport news
- Patient Joe Rothwell hoping first Oxford United start left a lasting impression
- Chris Maguire surprised to become viral star with Oxford United goal celebration
- Michael Appleton urges Oxford United to believe they belong at Bramall Lane
- Chris Wilder: No place for Sheffield United to hide in "massive" game with Oxford United
- Oxford United confident new scoreboard will be installed shortly
- Benji Buchel call-up raises issue of Oxford United recalling Jack Stevens’ loan from Oxford City
- My Oxford United debut is a boost for all the club's youngsters - Miles Welch-Hayes
- OxVox column: Oxford United make a difference, thanks to generous supporters
- I moved to Oxford United to realise potential, says Ryan Ledson
- Michael Appleton happy with Oxford United options after Ryan Ledson's arrival