Kristian Williams was the only Bicester Tri Club member in action last weekend.
Competing at the BTF Sprint Championship/Eton Sprints 2014, he finished the 750m swim, 21.2km bike and 5km run in 1hour 17mins 52secs.
Elsewhere, Debbie Gilbert gave up the water and the bike to clock 56.50 in the Green Park 10k.
Bosworth Sprint Triathlon: 7 M Clarke 1.12.40.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 'out-punched' by another League One side for loan target
- Oxford United announce new dates for Sheffield United and Bolton Wanderers games
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- CRICKET: New Oxfordshire captain Jonny Cater aiming to nurture county's emerging talent
- AUNT SALLY: Mick Phipps leads Black Prince to victory
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell faces Abu Dhabi test
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars suffer heaviest defeat the day after ending long losing run
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's senior men thrilled to finally clinch Chiltern Cross Country League victory
- BAR BILLIARDS: West Oxford Democrats turn it around to reach KO Cup semi-finals
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire players selected for South West England Under 18’s