Wantage Taekwondo School enjoyed success at the Welsh National Championships in Cardiff.
Holly Charles took gold in the under 48kg category and a silver in junior colour patterns.
Oliver Preston won the under ten sparring despite it being only his second competition, while Aaron Poole went home with a silver in the junior heavyweight colour belt and bronze in junior colour belt sparring.
The haul was completed by Jamie Harmon, with gold in under 58kg sparring and bronze in junior colour belt patterns.
Latest Sport news
- Southend United 2 (Leonard 13, Wordsworth pen 74), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 45+3)
- UPDATES - Southend United v Oxford United
- Michael Appleton happy to see tackles flying in during Oxford United training
- Liam Sercombe: Oxford United looking to take advantage of Southend United's fragile confidence
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh manager John Brough turns down rival offer
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks Ladies beaten after missing numerous chances
- RUGBY UNION: Super Danny Barnes is hat-trick hero as Chinnor run riot in 12-try show
- DARTS: Oxfordshire make home start in County Championship
- GOLF: Oxford City narrow the gap on leaders Frilford Heath
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Henley Hawks dig deep to see off Exmouth