Wantage Taekwondo School enjoyed success at the Welsh National Championships in Cardiff.
Holly Charles took gold in the under 48kg category and a silver in junior colour patterns.
Oliver Preston won the under ten sparring despite it being only his second competition, while Aaron Poole went home with a silver in the junior heavyweight colour belt and bronze in junior colour belt sparring.
The haul was completed by Jamie Harmon, with gold in under 58kg sparring and bronze in junior colour belt patterns.
Latest Sport news
- Rochdale 0, Oxford United 4 (Johnson 18, Hall 29, Taylor 53, Ledson 73)
- UPDATES - Rochdale v Oxford United
- Oxford United handed boost with key Rochdale defender serving suspension
- Marvin Johnson looking for more of the same when Oxford United visit Rochdale
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re recharged for busy league and cup schedule
- SWIMMING: David Murphy delivers masterclass to set more records at Arena Pro Swim Series
- TABLE TENNIS: Bicester squeeze past Holton in Aubrey Hughes Handicap Shield opener
- ANGLING: Alan Steele clinches Victory Cup
- INDOOR CRICKET: Chipping Norton and Ruscote title race goes down to the wire
- ON CUE: Q Zone go top of Gentworks Oxford & District Snooker League