Wantage Taekwondo School enjoyed success at the Welsh National Championships in Cardiff.
Holly Charles took gold in the under 48kg category and a silver in junior colour patterns.
Oliver Preston won the under ten sparring despite it being only his second competition, while Aaron Poole went home with a silver in the junior heavyweight colour belt and bronze in junior colour belt sparring.
The haul was completed by Jamie Harmon, with gold in under 58kg sparring and bronze in junior colour belt patterns.
Latest Sport news
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must forget FA Cup and make most of game in hand at Charlton Athletic
- Michael Appleton: We must be 'clever' to solve Oxford United's selection jigsaw
- FOOTBALL: Steve Roberts strikes twice as Heyford Athletic beat Cropredy
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- RUGBY UNION: Second-half show guides leaders Chinnor to vital victory as Henley Hawks also triumph
- HOCKEY: Lucy Stewart’s super double secures comeback victory for Oxford Hawks
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins complete double over Banbury, while Witney and Grove also taste victory
- DARTS: Peachcroft make their class tell to sink Kings Arms in Oxford League
- MOTORSPORT: Paul Di Resta retained as Williams official reserve driver for 2017 season