Wantage Taekwondo School enjoyed success at the Welsh National Championships in Cardiff.
Holly Charles took gold in the under 48kg category and a silver in junior colour patterns.
Oliver Preston won the under ten sparring despite it being only his second competition, while Aaron Poole went home with a silver in the junior heavyweight colour belt and bronze in junior colour belt sparring.
The haul was completed by Jamie Harmon, with gold in under 58kg sparring and bronze in junior colour belt patterns.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Sheffield United
- RACING: Options open for Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Coneygree's return
- Sheffield United 2 (Sharp 65, Wilson 73), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 16)
- LIVE - Sheffield United v Oxford United
- Oxford United forward Chris Maguire eager to keep Sheffield United quiet
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It is crucial we start well to silence the home support
- MOTORSPORT: Williams duo Bottas and Massa ready for Spa test
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beat Bedfordshire in final to win Wormsley T20
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women's captain Kat Nutman could return at Durham
- CRICKET: Max Smith's super spell speeds Oxford Under 17s to second national title in three years