Wantage Taekwondo School enjoyed success at the Welsh National Championships in Cardiff.
Holly Charles took gold in the under 48kg category and a silver in junior colour patterns.
Oliver Preston won the under ten sparring despite it being only his second competition, while Aaron Poole went home with a silver in the junior heavyweight colour belt and bronze in junior colour belt sparring.
The haul was completed by Jamie Harmon, with gold in under 58kg sparring and bronze in junior colour belt patterns.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United knocked out of FA Youth Cup by Bristol Rovers in first round
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later