A rapid innings of 45 by Maud Muir was the key factor in Oxfordshire Girls' Under 13's 33-run success over Nottinghamshire at Moreton.
Muir’s contribution, plus 32 extras, helped the hosts reach 121 all out in 21 overs after choosing to bat first.
Notts were reduced to 39-4, before Mara Smith’s leg-spin yield 4-16 to dismiss the visitors for 88 in 26.1 overs.
UNDER 13 LADY TAVERNERS
Charlbury 118-2 (M Edwards 39, G Brown 39), Aston Rowant 87-3 (R Hearn 62no).
Under 15 Lady Taverners
Frenchay 96-4 (K Baker 40no, D Stamp 2-21), Oxford Downs 47-6 (E Locke 4-4, E Jeffries 2-24).
Banbury 186-1 (E Ong 55no, L Hunter 52no, C Boland 46no), Aston Rowant 44 all out (S Mitcelmore 2-9, E Ong 3-3).
Under 15 League
Freeland 87-4 (R Woodnorth 25no, L Grain 25no), Oxford Downs 54 (M Lovick 3-8).
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith secures 12th place in France
- CRICKET: Shipton fall short in run chase
- CRICKET: Banbury tie in thriller, Horspath beat champions and Great Tew suffer in the rain
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 20-21
- CRICKET: Jack Brooks celebrates maiden first-class century
- GOLF:Eddie Pepperell's in the money in Sicily
- ATHLETICS: Hannah England wins in Loughborough
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire 'over the moon' after reaching third Twickenham final
- ICE HOCKEY: Devastated Oxford City Stars forced to quit new league