A rapid innings of 45 by Maud Muir was the key factor in Oxfordshire Girls' Under 13's 33-run success over Nottinghamshire at Moreton.
Muir’s contribution, plus 32 extras, helped the hosts reach 121 all out in 21 overs after choosing to bat first.
Notts were reduced to 39-4, before Mara Smith’s leg-spin yield 4-16 to dismiss the visitors for 88 in 26.1 overs.
UNDER 13 LADY TAVERNERS
Charlbury 118-2 (M Edwards 39, G Brown 39), Aston Rowant 87-3 (R Hearn 62no).
Under 15 Lady Taverners
Frenchay 96-4 (K Baker 40no, D Stamp 2-21), Oxford Downs 47-6 (E Locke 4-4, E Jeffries 2-24).
Banbury 186-1 (E Ong 55no, L Hunter 52no, C Boland 46no), Aston Rowant 44 all out (S Mitcelmore 2-9, E Ong 3-3).
Under 15 League
Freeland 87-4 (R Woodnorth 25no, L Grain 25no), Oxford Downs 54 (M Lovick 3-8).
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda named on Republic of Ireland's bench against the Netherlands
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood skipper Charlie Brain eyeing derby joy at Horspath
- CRICKET: Banbury skipper Lloyd Sabin excited to take on Division 1 champions High Wycombe
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 50s B get off to flying start in County Championship
- Tennis fever sweeps Oxfordshire as Davis Cup comes to Abingdon
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign