A rapid innings of 45 by Maud Muir was the key factor in Oxfordshire Girls' Under 13's 33-run success over Nottinghamshire at Moreton.
Muir’s contribution, plus 32 extras, helped the hosts reach 121 all out in 21 overs after choosing to bat first.
Notts were reduced to 39-4, before Mara Smith’s leg-spin yield 4-16 to dismiss the visitors for 88 in 26.1 overs.
UNDER 13 LADY TAVERNERS
Charlbury 118-2 (M Edwards 39, G Brown 39), Aston Rowant 87-3 (R Hearn 62no).
Under 15 Lady Taverners
Frenchay 96-4 (K Baker 40no, D Stamp 2-21), Oxford Downs 47-6 (E Locke 4-4, E Jeffries 2-24).
Banbury 186-1 (E Ong 55no, L Hunter 52no, C Boland 46no), Aston Rowant 44 all out (S Mitcelmore 2-9, E Ong 3-3).
Under 15 League
Freeland 87-4 (R Woodnorth 25no, L Grain 25no), Oxford Downs 54 (M Lovick 3-8).
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford