Billy Minns, from Wallingford, took fourth place in his age category at the ASA National Skills Championships in Sheffield.
This great result followed the 14-year-old’s silver medal at the regional qualifying event in Crawley.
After working hard with coach Bernard Bicknell, Minns succeeded with two tricky dives from the 1m and 3m springboard, which brought him more than 30 points.
Minns has been part of Albatross Diving Club competitive squad, which trains in Reading, for the past two years.
He is also accomplished in martial arts being a black Belt in karate.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
- Oxford United add Barnet trip to pre-season schedule
- FOOTBALL: Teams to play in tournament in memory of Derek Measor
- FOOTBALL: Charlbury Town Under 12s land national title with 2-0 victory at King Power Stadium
- CRICKET: Cherwell League round-up – Dominant Cumnor again thwarted by weather
- CRICKET: OCA League round-up – Atkins stars as Charlbury beat Stonesfield and the rain
- AUNT SALLY: Magnificent Andy Lewis goes close to joining the maximum men in Greene King Oxford & District League
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise