Billy Minns, from Wallingford, took fourth place in his age category at the ASA National Skills Championships in Sheffield.
This great result followed the 14-year-old’s silver medal at the regional qualifying event in Crawley.
After working hard with coach Bernard Bicknell, Minns succeeded with two tricky dives from the 1m and 3m springboard, which brought him more than 30 points.
Minns has been part of Albatross Diving Club competitive squad, which trains in Reading, for the past two years.
He is also accomplished in martial arts being a black Belt in karate.
Latest Sport news
- Canice Carroll eyes Oxford United starting role after signing three-year deal
- POINT-TO-POINT: Irish delight after emphatic victory at Kingston Blount
- RUGBY UNION: Twickenham victory will give Oxfordshire platform for the future, says head coach Craig Burrows
- MOTORSPORT: Double points finish in Monaco shows Haas are growing in Formula 1, says Romain Grosjean
- DARTS: In-form Red Lion roar to another win in ODDA
- GOLF: Drayton Park welcomes bumper field for Irish championship
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell clinches US Open spot after superb qualifying display
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire clinch first Twickenham win after dramatic finale