Billy Minns, from Wallingford, took fourth place in his age category at the ASA National Skills Championships in Sheffield.
This great result followed the 14-year-old’s silver medal at the regional qualifying event in Crawley.
After working hard with coach Bernard Bicknell, Minns succeeded with two tricky dives from the 1m and 3m springboard, which brought him more than 30 points.
Minns has been part of Albatross Diving Club competitive squad, which trains in Reading, for the past two years.
He is also accomplished in martial arts being a black Belt in karate.
Latest Sport news
- Millwall result will determine Oxford United mood for next fortnight, says captain John Lundstram
- Oxford United boss issues warning over dangerous Millwall strikers
- Millwall manager Neil Harris full of respect for 'attack-minded' Oxford United
- Striker Wes Thomas’s calf injuries proving a mystery for Oxford United
- OxVox column: How I ended up building a network of exiles
- FOOTBALL: Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to deliver without suspended captain Scott Davies
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins and Banbury ready to lock horns in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Wantage Town eye good end to tough week ahead of FA Trophy tie at Weymouth
- FOOTBALL: George McEachran features for England in European Under 17 Championship qualifiers
- ROWING: Wallingford's Ellie Piggott and Brianna Stubbs hold on to national title