Billy Minns, from Wallingford, took fourth place in his age category at the ASA National Skills Championships in Sheffield.
This great result followed the 14-year-old’s silver medal at the regional qualifying event in Crawley.
After working hard with coach Bernard Bicknell, Minns succeeded with two tricky dives from the 1m and 3m springboard, which brought him more than 30 points.
Minns has been part of Albatross Diving Club competitive squad, which trains in Reading, for the past two years.
He is also accomplished in martial arts being a black Belt in karate.
Latest Sport news
- UPDATES - Chesterfield v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s a challenging schedule but we’re more than ready
- Rob Hall hoping to boost Oxford United during busy period after much-needed rest
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton left with selection headache for Chesterfield clash
- BOXING: Sammy Ait-Tales lands victory on professional debut
- TABLE TENNIS: Christine Scaysbrook's first maximum saves depleted Forum C
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford youngsters land two trophies in Cardiff
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars aim to bounce back against basement side
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Q Zone A stretch lead in Oxford League to three points
- ANGLING: Martin Robinson lands Fair Rosamund Trophy