Oxford University will look to defend their title when they host Cambridge in the shortest version of the game - the Varsity Twenty20 match - today (3.30).
The Dark Blues triumphed in 2012, the last time the match was played in The Parks, while the 2013 clash at Fenners was abandoned due to rain.
Oxford are banking on pace duo Abidine Sakande and Jonny Marsden to pose a real threat against the Light Blues.
First-year student Sakande, who represented England Under 19s against Bangladesh in 2013 and is affiliated with Sussex, has impressed with his speed and sharp bounce.
Derbyshire’s Marsden had a strong 2013 campaign, but missed last year’s Twenty20 clash.
They will be supported by Sam Cato, whose off-spin bowling and energy in the field could prove vital.
Dark Blues captain Gus Kennedy has previously played for Cambridge University and Oxford CC.
He will look to impress with the bat alongside Ben Jeffery and Aston Rowant CC’s Nick Ferraby.
The match will feature pink balls and coloured clothing, with plenty of food and drink available.
As always, entry to The Parks is free.
Oxford: from Kennedy (capt), Haines, Williams, Chadwick, Sakande, Jeffery, Fogarty, O'Grady, Marsden, O'Gorman, Ferraby, Cato, Winter.
Cambridge: from Elliott (capt), Abbott, Ansari, Bath, Bell, Browne, Hearne, Hill, Khan, Pollock, Sadler, Senaratne, Wylie.
Latest Sport news
- Tyler Roberts holds his nerve as Oxford United make it third time lucky with shoot-out win over Southend
- FOOTBALL: Eynsham SSC end three-month wait for win in Witney & District FA Premier Division
- FOOTBALL: Double for Charlie Lee as unbeaten Berinsfield maintain North Berks League Division 1 title tilt
- FOOTBALL: Ismael Liverpool shines as Cropredy go fourth
- FOOTBALL: Liam Jones grabs hat-trick as Bodicote Sports reach Under 12 KO Cup last four
- FOOTBALL: Cumnor Minors beat Tower Hill on penalties in Under 15 KO Cup
- FOOTBALL: Andy McCabe's double settles it for Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire Junior Shield
- FOOTBALL: Another Kayleigh Tubb treble leads super Oxford City Under 12s on a six-goal spree
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh lose 3-0 lead as Hereford grab draw in eventful game for ex-Didcot Town men
- Southend United 1 (Wordsworth 86), Oxford United 1 (Maguire 81) (Oxford win 4-3 on pens)