Oxford University will look to defend their title when they host Cambridge in the shortest version of the game - the Varsity Twenty20 match - today (3.30).
The Dark Blues triumphed in 2012, the last time the match was played in The Parks, while the 2013 clash at Fenners was abandoned due to rain.
Oxford are banking on pace duo Abidine Sakande and Jonny Marsden to pose a real threat against the Light Blues.
First-year student Sakande, who represented England Under 19s against Bangladesh in 2013 and is affiliated with Sussex, has impressed with his speed and sharp bounce.
Derbyshire’s Marsden had a strong 2013 campaign, but missed last year’s Twenty20 clash.
They will be supported by Sam Cato, whose off-spin bowling and energy in the field could prove vital.
Dark Blues captain Gus Kennedy has previously played for Cambridge University and Oxford CC.
He will look to impress with the bat alongside Ben Jeffery and Aston Rowant CC’s Nick Ferraby.
The match will feature pink balls and coloured clothing, with plenty of food and drink available.
As always, entry to The Parks is free.
Oxford: from Kennedy (capt), Haines, Williams, Chadwick, Sakande, Jeffery, Fogarty, O'Grady, Marsden, O'Gorman, Ferraby, Cato, Winter.
Cambridge: from Elliott (capt), Abbott, Ansari, Bath, Bell, Browne, Hearne, Hill, Khan, Pollock, Sadler, Senaratne, Wylie.
Latest Sport news
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- Stars bring in Wilson after Ealey-Newmans depart
- ICE HOCKEY: Player diary - Joe Edwards thanks Oxford City Stars' fans
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic