Oxfordshire FA plan to run a new league at Rose Hill Recreational Ground in Oxford, starting on June 29.
The 11-a-side competition is aimed at new players aged 16 and over, not existing teams and will run on Sunday mornings for around six-eight weeks with a weekly fee of £15.
Each game will last an hour.
The OFA say the league will have an emphasis on increasing the number of people playing the game regardless of age, race, ability levels and backgrounds.
For further details contact the OFA football development officer Sarah Wood on 01993 894405 or email Sarah.Wood@ OxfordshireFA.com.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Macclesfield Town
- Alex MacDonald hails Simon Eastwood for keeping Oxford United in FA Cup
- ANGLING: Carl Eland's second place puts Drennan Oxford closer to Winter League crown
- FUTSAL: Liam Palfreeman’s selection forEngland is dream come true
- SWIMMING: Jemma Lowe Olympian inspires City of Oxford’s youngsters
- TABLE TENNIS: Janet Brown causes Karl Bushell big fright in Oxford League
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A close in on the Oxford League leaders
- BOXING: Mixed results for Berinsfield stars
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars looking for quick revenge on leaders
- Macclesfield Town 0, Oxford United 0