Oxfordshire FA plan to run a new league at Rose Hill Recreational Ground in Oxford, starting on June 29.
The 11-a-side competition is aimed at new players aged 16 and over, not existing teams and will run on Sunday mornings for around six-eight weeks with a weekly fee of £15.
Each game will last an hour.
The OFA say the league will have an emphasis on increasing the number of people playing the game regardless of age, race, ability levels and backgrounds.
For further details contact the OFA football development officer Sarah Wood on 01993 894405 or email Sarah.Wood@ OxfordshireFA.com.
Latest Sport news
- 900 remaining tickets for Oxford United's FA Cup clash against Newcastle United go on general sale
- Christian Ribeiro set for Oxford United return in friendly with Vancouver Whitecaps
- Oxford United 'out-punched' by another League One side for loan target
- Oxford United announce new dates for Sheffield United and Bolton Wanderers games
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- CRICKET: New Oxfordshire captain Jonny Cater aiming to nurture county's emerging talent
- AUNT SALLY: Mick Phipps leads Black Prince to victory
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell faces Abu Dhabi test
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars suffer heaviest defeat the day after ending long losing run
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's senior men thrilled to finally clinch Chiltern Cross Country League victory