Oxfordshire FA plan to run a new league at Rose Hill Recreational Ground in Oxford, starting on June 29.
The 11-a-side competition is aimed at new players aged 16 and over, not existing teams and will run on Sunday mornings for around six-eight weeks with a weekly fee of £15.
Each game will last an hour.
The OFA say the league will have an emphasis on increasing the number of people playing the game regardless of age, race, ability levels and backgrounds.
For further details contact the OFA football development officer Sarah Wood on 01993 894405 or email Sarah.Wood@ OxfordshireFA.com.
Latest Sport news
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix