Oxfordshire FA plan to run a new league at Rose Hill Recreational Ground in Oxford, starting on June 29.
The 11-a-side competition is aimed at new players aged 16 and over, not existing teams and will run on Sunday mornings for around six-eight weeks with a weekly fee of £15.
Each game will last an hour.
The OFA say the league will have an emphasis on increasing the number of people playing the game regardless of age, race, ability levels and backgrounds.
For further details contact the OFA football development officer Sarah Wood on 01993 894405 or email Sarah.Wood@ OxfordshireFA.com.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton happy to see tackles flying in during Oxford United training
- Liam Sercombe: Oxford United looking to take advantage of Southend United's fragile confidence
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh manager John Brough turns down rival offer
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks Ladies beaten after missing numerous chances
- RUGBY UNION: Super Danny Barnes is hat-trick hero as Chinnor run riot in 12-try show
- DARTS: Oxfordshire make home start in County Championship
- GOLF: Oxford City narrow the gap on leaders Frilford Heath
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Henley Hawks dig deep to see off Exmouth
- RUGBY UNION: Witney’s winning start in South West 1 East comes to abrupt end
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton