Oxfordshire FA plan to run a new league at Rose Hill Recreational Ground in Oxford, starting on June 29.
The 11-a-side competition is aimed at new players aged 16 and over, not existing teams and will run on Sunday mornings for around six-eight weeks with a weekly fee of £15.
Each game will last an hour.
The OFA say the league will have an emphasis on increasing the number of people playing the game regardless of age, race, ability levels and backgrounds.
For further details contact the OFA football development officer Sarah Wood on 01993 894405 or email Sarah.Wood@ OxfordshireFA.com.
Latest Sport news
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood skipper Charlie Brain eyeing derby joy at Horspath
- CRICKET: Banbury skipper Lloyd Sabin excited to take on Division 1 champions High Wycombe
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 50s B get off to flying start in County Championship
- Tennis fever sweeps Oxfordshire as Davis Cup comes to Abingdon
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans