CARA Kerby netted a hat-trick as Grove Challengers took the Under 10 Oxford Mail Girls League Cup with a 3-1 win against Summertown Stars White.
Leshea Guiste hit the Stars’ reply at Thame United.
There was also a three-goal haul in the Under 16/17 final, where Kerrie Cope’s performance saw Moretonville Juniors beat Oxford Bluebirds 3-1. Blanche Mayo replied.
Oxford City took home three titles, starting with the Under 15 cup final.
Lauren Page (2), Lucy Hunter and Shelley Knight were on target to secure a 4-0 success over Didcot Casuals.
It completed a double success, which was also sealed at Under 14 level by Kidlington.
A penalty from Amberley Vircavs and another goal from Lucy Durham was enough to win 2-1 against Swindon Spitfires, whose consolation came from Helena Diaz Butcher.
Katie Appleton and Charlotte Calvert saw Stonesfield Strikers add the cup to their Under 13 league title.
Their strikes secured a 2-0 win over Banbury United.
- Stonesfield Strikers won the Under 13 league and cup double
Oxford City Under 12s also finished with two sets of silverware, as the league champions beat Crowmarsh 4-0 in the cup final.
Strikes from Emily Green, Amanda Osarobo and Lanaya Ward, plus an own goal, proved the difference.
Millie Collier grabbed the winner as Oxford City beat Tower Hill Vixens 1-0 in the Under 11 showpiece.
Barton United Under 13s won the fair play award.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United v Bury - UPDATES
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must beat Bury tonight or they can forget play-off push
- Michael Appleton urges Oxford United players to seize final chance against Bury to push Wembley claims
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor’s National League 2 South title bid suffers huge blow but Henley Hawks win
- GOLF: Champions Frilford Heath are whitewashed
- HOCKEY: Mixed emotions as Abingdon Pilgrims bow out with a victory before disbanding
- RUGBY UNION: Defeats for Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Banbury, but Grove triumph
- RUGBY UNION: Gosford All Blacks, Bicester and Wallingford all triumph in Southern Counties North
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford are no match for Whitehaven in cup
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore beat Wheatley as Oxford and Chipping Norton are also victorious