CARA Kerby netted a hat-trick as Grove Challengers took the Under 10 Oxford Mail Girls League Cup with a 3-1 win against Summertown Stars White.
Leshea Guiste hit the Stars’ reply at Thame United.
There was also a three-goal haul in the Under 16/17 final, where Kerrie Cope’s performance saw Moretonville Juniors beat Oxford Bluebirds 3-1. Blanche Mayo replied.
Oxford City took home three titles, starting with the Under 15 cup final.
Lauren Page (2), Lucy Hunter and Shelley Knight were on target to secure a 4-0 success over Didcot Casuals.
It completed a double success, which was also sealed at Under 14 level by Kidlington.
A penalty from Amberley Vircavs and another goal from Lucy Durham was enough to win 2-1 against Swindon Spitfires, whose consolation came from Helena Diaz Butcher.
Katie Appleton and Charlotte Calvert saw Stonesfield Strikers add the cup to their Under 13 league title.
Their strikes secured a 2-0 win over Banbury United.
- Stonesfield Strikers won the Under 13 league and cup double
Oxford City Under 12s also finished with two sets of silverware, as the league champions beat Crowmarsh 4-0 in the cup final.
Strikes from Emily Green, Amanda Osarobo and Lanaya Ward, plus an own goal, proved the difference.
Millie Collier grabbed the winner as Oxford City beat Tower Hill Vixens 1-0 in the Under 11 showpiece.
Barton United Under 13s won the fair play award.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith secures 12th place in France
- CRICKET: Shipton fall short in run chase
- CRICKET: Banbury tie in thriller, Horspath beat champions and Great Tew suffer in the rain
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 20-21
- CRICKET: Jack Brooks celebrates maiden first-class century
- GOLF:Eddie Pepperell's in the money in Sicily
- ATHLETICS: Hannah England wins in Loughborough
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire 'over the moon' after reaching third Twickenham final
- ICE HOCKEY: Devastated Oxford City Stars forced to quit new league