NORTH Leigh’s Elliott Osborne-Ricketts was the big winner at their end of season awards night.
The midfielder, who scored six goals as the Millers finished seventh in the Calor League Division 1 South & West club’s players’ player, was named manager’s player and supporters player of the year.
The evening at the Witney Lakes Resort was attended by 120 members and guests.
Reserves – players’ player of the year: joint winners – G Seacole & R Linford-Pill. Manager’s player: G Seacole.
A team – players’ player: M Godwin. Manager’s player: T Radburn.
Veterans – players’ player: A Helby. Manager’s player: A Helby.
Young player: joint winners – C Robins & R Linford-Pill.
Club persons: joint winners – M Webb & G Souch.
Appreciation awards: joint winners – J Twiss & S Buckingham.
Latest Sport news
- Southend United 2 (Leonard 13, Wordsworth pen 74), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 45+3)
- UPDATES - Southend United v Oxford United
- Michael Appleton happy to see tackles flying in during Oxford United training
- Liam Sercombe: Oxford United looking to take advantage of Southend United's fragile confidence
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh manager John Brough turns down rival offer
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks Ladies beaten after missing numerous chances
- RUGBY UNION: Super Danny Barnes is hat-trick hero as Chinnor run riot in 12-try show
- DARTS: Oxfordshire make home start in County Championship
- GOLF: Oxford City narrow the gap on leaders Frilford Heath
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Henley Hawks dig deep to see off Exmouth