NORTH Leigh’s Elliott Osborne-Ricketts was the big winner at their end of season awards night.
The midfielder, who scored six goals as the Millers finished seventh in the Calor League Division 1 South & West club’s players’ player, was named manager’s player and supporters player of the year.
The evening at the Witney Lakes Resort was attended by 120 members and guests.
Reserves – players’ player of the year: joint winners – G Seacole & R Linford-Pill. Manager’s player: G Seacole.
A team – players’ player: M Godwin. Manager’s player: T Radburn.
Veterans – players’ player: A Helby. Manager’s player: A Helby.
Young player: joint winners – C Robins & R Linford-Pill.
Club persons: joint winners – M Webb & G Souch.
Appreciation awards: joint winners – J Twiss & S Buckingham.
Latest Sport news
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire
- TWICKENHAM: A busy week on and off the pitch for finalists Oxfordshire
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce stars for Oxfordshire veterans
- MOTORSPORT: Dominic Paul in dominant form for SPY
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire's history at the home of English rugby
- ANGLING: Kevin Jeacock takes victory
- TWICKENHAM: Matt Goode to play through the pain as Oxfordshire eye historic victory
- BOXING: Joe Gaul and Keenan Dallimore taste success