Nathan Hawkes hammered a spect-acular century as Banbury routed defending champions Henley by seven wickets to make it two wins out of two in Home Counties Premier League Division 1.
Chasing 210 for victory, hosts Banbury soon lost Lloyd Sabin and Craig Haupt, but that only brought in Hawkes who dominated the Henley attack.
With opener Dan Harris playing a subsidiary role, Hawkes struck an unbeaten 109 off 86 balls with five sixes and 11 fours.
The pair put on 126 for the third wicket before Harris was out for 50, made from 91 deliveries.
But with Jonny Cater, also scoring at a run a ball, Banbury raced to victory with nearly ten overs to spare.
Earlier, Henley were unable to dominate the Banbury attack after choosing to bat first.
Opener Michael Roberts took 93 balls over his top score of 56.
Spinners Luke Ryan and Jimmy Phillips reduced Henley to 159-8 before a late flurry from Tahir Afridi took them to 209-8.
But it was not nearly enough, thanks to Hawkes.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- Oxford United's new faces help take squad to higher level, says Michael Appleton
- ATHLETICS: Nathan Douglas upbeat heading into make-or-break Olympic trials
- ANGLING: Littlemore ease into Supercup semi-finals
- BOXING: Darius Skop dominates in win over rival Jody Meikle
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 60s in last-over victory
- CRICKET: Dylan Driscoll stars in Oxfordshire Under 10s victory
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison recovers from penalty to move top of the standings
- LACROSSE: Oxford City to hold taster session for all abilities