Nathan Hawkes hammered a spect-acular century as Banbury routed defending champions Henley by seven wickets to make it two wins out of two in Home Counties Premier League Division 1.
Chasing 210 for victory, hosts Banbury soon lost Lloyd Sabin and Craig Haupt, but that only brought in Hawkes who dominated the Henley attack.
With opener Dan Harris playing a subsidiary role, Hawkes struck an unbeaten 109 off 86 balls with five sixes and 11 fours.
The pair put on 126 for the third wicket before Harris was out for 50, made from 91 deliveries.
But with Jonny Cater, also scoring at a run a ball, Banbury raced to victory with nearly ten overs to spare.
Earlier, Henley were unable to dominate the Banbury attack after choosing to bat first.
Opener Michael Roberts took 93 balls over his top score of 56.
Spinners Luke Ryan and Jimmy Phillips reduced Henley to 159-8 before a late flurry from Tahir Afridi took them to 209-8.
But it was not nearly enough, thanks to Hawkes.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory
- Oxford United position will be clearer after big week, says Derek Fazackerley
- Charlton boss believes balanced Oxford United will be tough to defeat