Nathan Hawkes hammered a spect-acular century as Banbury routed defending champions Henley by seven wickets to make it two wins out of two in Home Counties Premier League Division 1.
Chasing 210 for victory, hosts Banbury soon lost Lloyd Sabin and Craig Haupt, but that only brought in Hawkes who dominated the Henley attack.
With opener Dan Harris playing a subsidiary role, Hawkes struck an unbeaten 109 off 86 balls with five sixes and 11 fours.
The pair put on 126 for the third wicket before Harris was out for 50, made from 91 deliveries.
But with Jonny Cater, also scoring at a run a ball, Banbury raced to victory with nearly ten overs to spare.
Earlier, Henley were unable to dominate the Banbury attack after choosing to bat first.
Opener Michael Roberts took 93 balls over his top score of 56.
Spinners Luke Ryan and Jimmy Phillips reduced Henley to 159-8 before a late flurry from Tahir Afridi took them to 209-8.
But it was not nearly enough, thanks to Hawkes.
Latest Sport news
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff