Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Cleaner died after working for years with asbestos
7:00pm Sunday 2nd September 2012 in Wantage
A 75-year-old former factory cleaner died after contact with asbestos.
Margaret Pill died from mesothelioma, a cancer usually caused by exposure to asbestos, at her home in White Road, East Hendred, on July 6.
She had worked in a food factory containing asbestos between 1969 and 1990.
A verdict of death from industrial disease was recorded at her inquest in Oxford on Thursday.