This is what Grove Station could look like if it is re-opened for trams or trains.
The Conservative councillor, who held a public meeting at The Beacon, has suggested that he might turn the former station into a tram hub if Network Rail doesn’t re-open it for trains.
It is part of his Connecting Oxfordshire vision which will feed into the new local transport plan which council officials are drawing up.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay