This is what Grove Station could look like if it is re-opened for trams or trains.
The Conservative councillor, who held a public meeting at The Beacon, has suggested that he might turn the former station into a tram hub if Network Rail doesn’t re-open it for trains.
It is part of his Connecting Oxfordshire vision which will feed into the new local transport plan which council officials are drawing up.
Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK