This is what Grove Station could look like if it is re-opened for trams or trains.
The Conservative councillor, who held a public meeting at The Beacon, has suggested that he might turn the former station into a tram hub if Network Rail doesn’t re-open it for trains.
It is part of his Connecting Oxfordshire vision which will feed into the new local transport plan which council officials are drawing up.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes