This is what Grove Station could look like if it is re-opened for trams or trains.
The Conservative councillor, who held a public meeting at The Beacon, has suggested that he might turn the former station into a tram hub if Network Rail doesn’t re-open it for trains.
It is part of his Connecting Oxfordshire vision which will feed into the new local transport plan which council officials are drawing up.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech