This is what Grove Station could look like if it is re-opened for trams or trains.
The Conservative councillor, who held a public meeting at The Beacon, has suggested that he might turn the former station into a tram hub if Network Rail doesn’t re-open it for trains.
It is part of his Connecting Oxfordshire vision which will feed into the new local transport plan which council officials are drawing up.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year