Oxford MailCandle left lit (From Oxford Mail)

Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us

Candle left lit

OXON: A candle left burning on Christmas day almost cost a Chalgrove family their home.

Fire crews were called to a home in Brinkinfield Road on Boxing Day morning.

After spending Christmas Day out of the house, the residents returned to discover the building was heavily smoke-logged.

Firefighters found the small fire had burnt itself out.

Related links


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree