Oxford MailCurtain caught fire (From Oxford Mail)

Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us

Curtain caught fire

Six people fled a house in North Oxford after a curtain was set alight by a candle on Saturday.

A living room was damaged in the fire at the property in Frenchay Road at about 9.50pm. A smoke alarm alerted occupants to the blaze.

Firefighters tackled the blaze to prevent it from spreading.

Related links

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree