Oxford MailResidents escape fire unscathed (From Oxford Mail)

Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us

Residents escape fire unscathed

Residents of a house in The Warren, Abingdon, escaped unscathed from a fire.

Fire crews were called out just after 7pm on Tuesday to an electrical fire in the kitchen.

Watch manager Dean Hazell said: “The occupants did exactly the right thing, closed the door on the fire, got out, called 999 and waited for the fire service to arrive”.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree