A 20-year-old man has been convicted of rape at Oxford Crown Court.
Jamie Williams, of Chaffinch Walk, Greater Leys, Oxford, denied forcing a female complainant, who cannot be named for legal reasons, to perform a sex act on him.
But yesterday, after five hours and 43 minutes of deliberating, a jury convicted him of carrying out the crime on Christmas Day, 2011.
Williams will be sentenced on Friday.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community