Commuters faced major delays yesterday on trains between Oxford and London Paddington because of a signalling problem.
First Great Western services were disrupted because of problems on the line between Reading and Slough.
Lines were opened at 11.30am but problems continued into the afternoon.
There were also delays yesterday afternoon on FGW and CrossCountry services between Oxford and Banbury because of a problem with equipment at Heyford.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year