Commuters faced major delays yesterday on trains between Oxford and London Paddington because of a signalling problem.
First Great Western services were disrupted because of problems on the line between Reading and Slough.
Lines were opened at 11.30am but problems continued into the afternoon.
There were also delays yesterday afternoon on FGW and CrossCountry services between Oxford and Banbury because of a problem with equipment at Heyford.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay