DOWNTON Abbey stars returned to Witney yesterday for filming.
Cogges Manor Farm Museum was closed from 10.30am to 2.30pm as cast and crew, including actress Maggie Smith, were spotted outside the manor house.
It is the second time this year the production company Carnival – which also films in Bampton – has been at the museum, the first being filming for part of the fith series in April.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community