DOWNTON Abbey stars returned to Witney yesterday for filming.
Cogges Manor Farm Museum was closed from 10.30am to 2.30pm as cast and crew, including actress Maggie Smith, were spotted outside the manor house.
It is the second time this year the production company Carnival – which also films in Bampton – has been at the museum, the first being filming for part of the fith series in April.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today