DOWNTON Abbey stars returned to Witney yesterday for filming.
Cogges Manor Farm Museum was closed from 10.30am to 2.30pm as cast and crew, including actress Maggie Smith, were spotted outside the manor house.
It is the second time this year the production company Carnival – which also films in Bampton – has been at the museum, the first being filming for part of the fith series in April.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street