London Welsh have continued their rebuilding for life in the Aviva Premiership by signing Argentina loosehead prop Pablo Henn.
The 31-year-old won the most recent of his nine caps for his country against England in June 2013 and joins from French side Limoges.
Henn made his international debut against Chile in 2004 and in 2012 helped the Pumas to a 23-20 victory over France in Cordoba.
Welsh head coach Justin Burnell said: “Pablo really impressed against England last summer, he’s made over 100 appearances in the Top 14 in France and he’s just an out-an-out natural scrummager. We’ve had brilliant feedback on him."
Latest Sport news
- Liam Sercombe warns Oxford United to watch out for Danny Hylton wind-ups
- FOOTBALL: Jack Morton smashes five as Hanborough hammer Witney Royals
- FOOTBALL: Michael Hooton strikes decisive blow to fire Westminster into War Memorial Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Oxfordshire beaten in FA County Youth Cup semi-finals
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Daisey Grover hits six-timer as Wantage Town beat Carterton Town
- FOOTBALL: Danny Taylor’s brace puts Freeland into Oxfordshire Charity Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Harry Fisher and Dan Hollis double up to put Harwell & Hendred into KO Cup final
- England Under-20 itinerary in France could rule Ryan Ledson out of three Oxford United games
- Michael Appleton calls on Oxford United to deliver in front of Sky Sports cameras at Luton Town
- Josh Ruffels signs new contract at Oxford United