The trial of the man who killed Jayden Parkinson was adjourned yesterday because a jury member was unwell.
Ben Blakeley, formerly of Christchurch Road, Reading, admits manslaughter and perverting the course of justice but denies murdering the 17-year-old on December 3 last year.
He is on trial alongside a 17-year-old who admits perverting the course of justice but denies preventing a lawful burial.
Today Blakeley is due to continue being cross-examined by prosecutor Richard Latham QC.
• You can subscribe to get alerts on the Jayden trial direct to your phone via our new WhatsApp service. Text JAYDEN and your full name to 07767 417704. Save the number in to your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech