TICKETS for the Cotswold Line Promotion Group’s excursion train to destinations in Devon in September are now on general sale.
Most tickets have been snapped up by members of the group, which represents passengers on the rail route between Oxford and Worcester, but some standard class seats are still available.
The Cotswold-South Devon Express, on Saturday, September 20, will call at stations along the line, including Kingham, Shipton, Charlbury and Hanborough, then leave Oxford at 9.10am for a non-stop run to its first call at Exeter St Davids.
Passengers will also be able to leave and board the train for the return journey at Teignmouth, Newton Abbot, Totnes and Plymouth, where it is due to arrive at 1pm and depart at 4.40pm, reaching Oxford at 7.45pm.
Tickets are £45 for adults and £18 for children.
For more details and a booking form, see clpg.org.uk. All applications must include a stamped envelope for tickets to be sent out in.
Enquiries can be made to Brian Clayton on 01386 701528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech