The A40 has reopened after being shut in both directions after a crash involving four vehicles.
The accident occurred at the Wolvercote Roundabout.
Thames Valley Police were called at 10.26am.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said injuries are not thought to be fatal at this stage.
The force confirmed the incident involved a white DAF Truck, Ford transit and a Ford Focus car and an unidentified car.
The A40 was closed at the roundabout for several hours following the collision but has now been reopened.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year