The A40 has reopened after being shut in both directions after a crash involving four vehicles.
The accident occurred at the Wolvercote Roundabout.
Thames Valley Police were called at 10.26am.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said injuries are not thought to be fatal at this stage.
The force confirmed the incident involved a white DAF Truck, Ford transit and a Ford Focus car and an unidentified car.
The A40 was closed at the roundabout for several hours following the collision but has now been reopened.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes