The A40 has reopened after being shut in both directions after a crash involving four vehicles.
The accident occurred at the Wolvercote Roundabout.
Thames Valley Police were called at 10.26am.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said injuries are not thought to be fatal at this stage.
The force confirmed the incident involved a white DAF Truck, Ford transit and a Ford Focus car and an unidentified car.
The A40 was closed at the roundabout for several hours following the collision but has now been reopened.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit