The A40 has reopened after being shut in both directions after a crash involving four vehicles.
The accident occurred at the Wolvercote Roundabout.
Thames Valley Police were called at 10.26am.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said injuries are not thought to be fatal at this stage.
The force confirmed the incident involved a white DAF Truck, Ford transit and a Ford Focus car and an unidentified car.
The A40 was closed at the roundabout for several hours following the collision but has now been reopened.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay