The A40 has reopened after being shut in both directions after a crash involving four vehicles.
The accident occurred at the Wolvercote Roundabout.
Thames Valley Police were called at 10.26am.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said injuries are not thought to be fatal at this stage.
The force confirmed the incident involved a white DAF Truck, Ford transit and a Ford Focus car and an unidentified car.
The A40 was closed at the roundabout for several hours following the collision but has now been reopened.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community